Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kaylie's Wedding








So I started wondering why I have not very many pictures from Grady's birthday until now...it was this blasted wedding. My oldest niece got married on March 24th and I was asked to help with the decorating. Well I, not knowing how much work a wedding takes, said absolutely...how fun! I recruited Lisa and Tiffany to help refinish furniture and thrifting for all the wedding needs...we worked fro 21/2 moths straight and if i do say so myself it was pretty darn nice. After all that i don't even have a picture of her. O well The wedding went off without a hitch, and I am so glad its over!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OOMG :) it is so cute :) amazing exterier...

Flávia F. Pena said...

Hello!
Loved the post ...
Loves everything that has to do with decoration ...
hugs
And come visit my blog

http://fernandespenaflavia.blogspot.com.br/

Unknown said...

Determine the kind of cleaning service you desire to provide. It might be residential home cleaning, window cleaning up, carpet cleaning up, commercial establishing cleaning or perhaps Laundromat, baby sitting services in dubai

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض